Pieve Santo Stefano, Arezzo

On the eastern border of the province of Arezzo and the entire Tuscan region, bringing to life the first Tiber River-outlined bay, sits Pieve Santo Stefano, the “Diary City”. In medieval times, the Pieve Santo Stefano territory existed under various dominations: first by the Florentines, then by Arezzo nobles the Tarlati, later going on to become the headquarters of a Vicariate in 1545

Sala Consiliare del Palazzo Pretorio

Prevailing red color. Frescoed ceiling with heraldic emblem of the municipality.

Period: Year-round
Capacity: 50 people